NORTHCAPE | RESIN FINISH |POWDER COATED ALUMINUM FRAMES | TEMPERED GLASS
7 Year Limited Frame Warranty – If your aluminum frame fails structurally from the original date of purchase. ORWW will repair or replace the frame in the original color and style, if still available. A similar frame or colour will be provided if the original has been discontinued.
3 Year Limited Woven Finish Warranty – Against peeling & fading, also against resin separation including bottom frames from the original date of purchase. ORWW will repair or replace in the original colour and style, if still available. A similar frame or colour will be provided if the original has been discontinued.
1 Year Mechanism Warranty – All Mechanism (motion pieces) is warranty for a period of 1 year from date of purchase.
3 Year Limited Sunbrella Manufactures Warranty – This warranty applies to the original purchaser of Sunbrella fabric and protects against Sunbrella fabric becoming unserviceable due to colour or strength loss from normal usage and exposure conditions, including sunlight, mildew and atmospheric chemicals. *This warranty does not cover normal care and cleaning; damage from misuse or abuse; improper installation; or costs associated with replacement of the fabric, including labor and installation. Glen Raven’s liability is expressly limited to this warranty. Glen Raven reserves the right to inspect the fabric submitted for claim. Glen Raven will supply new equivalent fabric to replace the fabric that becomes unserviceable. We stand behind our fabrics with a guarantee that’s the best in the industry: a 5-year limited warranty for upholstery, specialty fabrics and decorative shade fabrics and a 10-year limited warranty for shade and marine fabrics.
FURNITURE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
- Failure due to lack of routine maintenance. Standard maintenance and upkeep should be done at regular intervals.
- Breakage due to abuse or misuse, alternation or modification of the product.
- Improper assembly, improper shipping or handling by customer.
- Damage caused by acts of nature, vandalism, or fire.
- Damage caused by ammonia cleaners, suntan oils, and other harsh chemicals.
- Glass breakage, chipping and cracking.
- Scratches and chips resulting from normal wear and tear.
- Fabric rips, tears, or pillings appears in upholstered, woven straps and ropes products.
- Flattening or compression of cushions and pads.
- Failure of powder coating finishes due to abrasion, including abrasion caused by stacking the furniture or scraping against other surfaces.
- Normal fading of color caused by exposure to sun and weather.
- Bursting or cracking of tubing due to exposure to water and freezing temperature.
- Products that are sold in “as is” condition or clearance merchandise.
- Minor variations in color, texture or finishes and surface imperfections that result from the casting and/or finishing process.